With ingredients harvested directly from The Ranch’s 2-acre organic garden, our hydrating body cleanser is the ultimate multi-hyphenate. It’s a refreshing body wash with a lush lather and the perfect exfoliator for those areas that need some extra love.
This double-sided essential is part pumice, which helps to boost circulation, and part glycerin-based soap to instantly soothe and smooth skin.
Our lavender essential oil relaxes the body and mind, helps stimulate cell growth, reduces inflammation, prevents scarring and relieves localized pain.
Each set comes with three 6.5 oz bars beautifully wrapped and tied with a twine string.
- How to Use
Take a few deep inhales and lather all over the body and rinse. Keep the bar dry in between uses, so it lasts longer. Spend a little extra time on dry spots like the knees and elbows for deeper exfoliation and hydration. The pumice side also makes for a fantastic post-beach treatment to remove tar from your heels. Suitable for all skin types.
- Key Ingredients & Benefits
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, water, sodium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed Oil, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, aveena sativa (oat) kernel protein, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pumice, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower powder.
• Coconut oil is nutrient-rich, naturally cleansing and an incredible emollient to restore skin.
• Vegetable glycerin, a humectant, which attracts moisture, delivers intense hydration.
• Pumice powder gently exfoliates and promotes circulation.
• Lavender essential oil calms and softens skin and relieves respiratory issues and infections.