Bee’s Milk Facial Scrub
$62.00 — available on subscription
Made with only 7 ingredients harvested from The Ranch Malibu’s 2-acre organic garden, our Bee’s Milk Facial Scrub naturally sloughs off dead skin cells. Thanks to a blend of lemon, honey and sugar, this powerful exfoliant leaves the skin incredibly hydrated and delivers long-term anti-aging benefits.
Handcrafted using a 3-day layering technique that allows the ingredients to fuse seamlessly, each jar is topped with a fresh lemon slice, which contains an enzyme that activates the ingredients. The result? A natural, yet minimal formulation that diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and helps remove impurities.
* For external use only. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed below. May contain lemon seeds or bee parts. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Contact a physician if irritation persists. Discontinue use if skin irritation or reaction occurs.
53 in stock
How to Use
Post-cleanse and after opening, discard the lemon slice. Then smooth over your damp face, neck and chest and gently massage in circular motions until dissolved. Rinse with warm water. If separation occurs, use the enclosed spoon to mix the product before applying. Use 2 to 3 times per week. Our exfoliator can also be used as an allover skin softener. Apply to dry lips, elbows, legs, hands, and feet or stimulate circulation with a more vigorous motion to target cellulite or sluggish areas of the body.
Sucrose (sugar) Beads, raw honey, lemon extract, camellia oil (100% essential oil), Bradley Blend 3 (lemon, lime, neroli 100% essential oil).
• Sugar is a natural form of glycolic acid, which helps to gently remove dead skin cells and accelerates the skin’s renewal process.
• Lemon brightens the skin and is loaded with natural sources of vitamin C.
• Honey has been used for centuries to hydrate and heal. The high concentration of beeswax in The Ranch’s honey enhances these qualities for a deeper and longer-lasting moisturizing effect.
• Lemon, lime and neroli essential oils heighten the aroma-therapeutic qualities and help with the absorption of all the other ingredients.